Friday, February 11, 2011

Verses on Friday


It's time for another episode of Verses on Friday! My fellow Verses DT member Heather Stephens and I have more designs to share with you today using stamps from Verses Rubber Stamps! So be sure and stop by Heather's blog for some eye candy, too!

Well, you all must think the card I posted yesterday is a real piece of junk, and I honestly don't like this card for today, so I guess I won't hold my breath! For today, I used the Star Danced (#BB0407-D) stamp to create this star-themed birthday card. For the layout, I took inspiration from the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers from this past week. The star "bunting" I added at the bottom was created using the Die-Namics Star Border from My Favorite Things.
On the inside, I simply added the "Birthday Fun" sentiment (#BB0406-D), and a border with the Teresa Collins designer paper.
Again, be sure to visit Heather's blog, too..... I know she has something fabulous to share with you!

4 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Tammy- I have this stamp and I LOVE this card u made- thanks for the GREAT inspiration! Hope to get out to see u one of these days- when it warms up! :) jane

Barbara said...

That is an awesome sentiment and and awesome card to match it! Love all your die-cut stars and that paper is perfect with it!

Ida said...

This is darling! Love the fun star border and the cheery colors/stars.
No your card from yesterday wasn't "junk" You do a great job with all your cards.

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love the sentiment and the DP. As always, you inspire me!