Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ooops!



With Christmas out of the way now, I'm finding more time for stamping and last night I was able to catch up with the TCP Tuesday challenge #139 at The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge from 2 weeks ago was a sketch challenge, so I used my favorite bunny to make this card.

This image is from the Deep Breath stamp set, and I paired it with some wintery-cool Bo Bunny papers, the Icing Cut-ups die from TCP, and some sparkly purple ribbon from i {heart} papers.
Hope you're having a great week! My day today will be spent with my husband, my daughters, and two of their friends on our annual post-Christmas trip to the mall. Hubby and I started several years ago with giving just a few small gifts on Christmas morning, and then a trip to the mall before the new year to let the girls pick out whatever they want within their "Christmas budget" and it's become the thing I most look forward to every year! I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Too, too, CUTE, Tammy! Fabulous coloring, as usual!

Ida said...

So adorable! Perfect wintery colors.

Betty J Schaub said...

adorable!!!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Very cute Tammy! :)

LeAnne said...

Love the colors you've used here! Have fun shopping with your family!

Heather Rogers said...

That bunny is darling. Great job coloring him. :)