Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bellarific Friday (on Saturday!)


The Bellarific Friday challenge yesterday was to create something with a sports theme, so I decided to get Tyler the Jock inky so I could play along! I took a LOT of inspiration from the uber-talented Linda Heavens for coloring Tyler. She is a master with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and I used Copics on my card, but I still took a lot of coaching from the way she shadows and highlights different areas of the image. I'm nowhere near as good as she is, but it sure does help to have a fabulous sample to follow!
Hope you're having a good weekend! Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!








Stamps: Tyler the Jock, sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Cardstock: red, yellow (Bazzill), white (Neenah), designer paper (Cosmo Cricket "The Boyfriend")
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), Old Paper distress ink (Ranger), markers (Copic)Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), twill ribbon (Creative Impressions), brads (Making Memories).

3 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, this is awesome! My boys would love this card. I love your coloring! You should be on a copic design team. You are fabulous!

Barbara said...

Your Tyler is adorable!!! I love the paper you used and that twill is perfect! Your coloring is also awesome!

Julia Aston said...

I love the papers you used on this cute card Tammy and your coloring on this cute 'kid' is wonderful!