Saturday, December 19, 2009

Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge (with a prize!)


Hey everyone! There's less than a week until Christmas.... are you ready??? If you're not scrambling around trying to get all those last minute things done, why not play along with the sketch challenge today at Paper Craft Planet! I'm hosting the challenge, and I'm going to give one lucky participant a Christmas present, too! I recently won 12 sets of mini clear stamps from Basic Grey, and while they're all great stamps, most likely I'll never use them. So enter a card for this sketch challenge at Paper Craft Planet, be sure to tag your upload with sk121909 (just like that... no spaces, all lowercase letters) before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 25th and I'll draw one winner at random to win the stamps!

Because I've been busy with the last minute stuff too, I don't have a sample to show you (yet!) Maybe later this weekend, if I'm not too pooped after working all day today (the last Saturday before Christmas in a toy store.... anyone wanna' trade places with me?) My fellow PCP Super Nova Lori Tecler has a great sample on her blog already today, so go check it out for inspiration!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

TexasGrammy said...

Love this sketch, Tammy!

~Bev