Pages

▼

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm in the Flourishes Limelight!



Limelight?? Who me?

No way!

Oh, yes way! I'm the June Limelight Designer for Flourishes this month! Somebody better pinch me... what a thrill this is! I was so excited when Julie asked me to come on board for June, and can't wait for you to see the things I have planned with my amazing stamps from Flourishes!

Here are some snippets of the cards I created for this week! Wanna' see more? Hop on over to the Flourishes blog and take a look!

Happy stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Of course, YOU!!! Congrats, girl friend! Off to look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, your cards are awesome! Congrats! You are one of the best stampers I follow...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ideas! I really like the paper and ribbon you chose and the image is so cute! I love the trailing line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw them - love them!! Congrats on being in the Limelight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments bring a smile to my face EVERY time! I love hearing from you! Thanks!