Saturday, January 7, 2017

Crafty De-stash

I'm in the process of gathering everything up, and editing photos, and by later today I'll be ready to once again de-clutter, de-stash and sell some of my used stamps and dies!  A LOT from My Favorite Things, Papertrey Ink, Reverse Confetti, Lil' Inker and more!  Please stay tuned!

**EDITED**  My daughter, who thank God is unharmed, was unfortunately in a car accident on Thursday that totaled her car.  We've had to do some creative car buying this weekend, and now have to make a 5 hour round trip drive on Sunday.  Since I'll be out of town for most of the day, I'm postponing this until after I'm home from work on Monday, so be ready around 6:00 p.m. Eastern time!  Thanks for understanding!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Looking forward to hearing what you have to de-clutter!

Celeste Goff said...

Can't wait Tammy! I love your destashes!

Annie Rose said...

Oooh!